I know it’s been a while since I blogged and I really want to make a conscious effort to blog more!
Let’s start by sharing some Halloween photos of Miss. Kitty Mojito!
This is one of our favourites! She just looks so perfect in her poncho and sombrero!
This look is called Witchy Wonder Woman!
Are you sharking in your boots yet?
It’s Lobster Time!
A good ol’ pumpkin!
Just a few tips if you are dressing up your pet for Halloween.
- Do not force your pet into a costume. If they are uncomfortable or in any discomfort, remove the costume immediately.
- Stick to costumes that are not too complicated. Simple skirts or shirts are easy to wear. Head gear is complicated especially for cats since they don’t like things over their ears. Kitty Mojito tolerates it for a minute or two!
- Keep your cat calm by offering pets and treats!
- As soon as you get some photos, please take the costume off your pet!
- Most importantly, know your pet and their temperament. Some animals are more tolerant of dressing up than others. Don’t compare! Your pet’s comfort should be your priority!